[Nut-upsuser] HP T1000 UPS Upadet & help with using under knoppix

stephen_b_allen at tiscali.co.uk stephen_b_allen at tiscali.co.uk
Wed Apr 29 13:04:40 UTC 2009

Further update on the missimg graph images. I needed to update my
script as follows ( in case it may help others):     cd
/etc/eaf/nut/cgi-bin/    sudo thttpd -c '*.cgi'    sudo kdesu konqueror
http://localhost/upsstats.cgi    sudo killall thttpdOriginally my
script was:    sudo thttpd -C thttpd.cfgSorry, this was not a nut issue
at all. My only excuse it that I was only guessing something was there
at all. Viewing via konqueror.I am hoping this post will appear as an
addition to original.Finally, working on getting it to work via the
seial port.Regards,Steve

News, Entertainment, Celebrity Gossip and more - http://www.tiscali.co.uk