[Nut-upsuser] Make UPS switch the load on after power back

Yury V. Zaytsev yury at shurup.com
Mon Dec 28 17:17:41 UTC 2009

Hi!

I have finally set up NUT more or less the way I want it to work, but
after live testing, it turned out that the UPS (Ablerex VS000361,
serially connected using megatec driver) does not switch on the load
after the shutdown has been initiated & completed and power came back
on.

Is there any magic command that I'm missing that I have to issue to
instruct the unit to switch the load back on when power comes back?

Thanks!

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev