[Nut-upsuser] Recommended UPS brand (OffTopic sort of)

Douglas Parsons doug at parsonsemail.com
Tue Feb 17 17:56:04 UTC 2009

If these are like the last units they are convertible and will do tower
(TWR) or rack (2U). The 5-20 and 6x5-20 are designation for the receptacles
and the L5-20 is for a Twist lock plug on the cord which I will replace with
a 5-20. This unit has six outlets on the back and one on a cord. 5-20 and
L5-20 are NEMA designations for the plug and receptacle designs used in the
US and some other countries.