[Nut-upsuser] Opensource bits from EATON

Arnaud Quette aquette.dev at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 09:47:58 UTC 2009

Dear users and developers,

just a small mail to inform you that:

* EATON protocols library is now mostly complete!
UPSCode II has been published for some time now.
I've just released this morning a full set for the XCP protocol (Powerware),
including the general information, and Alarm / Meters maps.
The MGE section was already complete for long.

* some more development units have been shipped to developers:
   - Alexander has received his one to work on the megatec and blazer USB
side,
   - Jim Garlick (Powerman lead) will receive a PDU soon,
   - Eric S. Raymond will also receive an UPS soon.

I will soon focus more on the Cables section, and will complete it for all
the EATON ranges.

enjoy ^_^

Arnaud
--