[Nut-upsuser] Logging using upslog problem

Anna Hopkins molto.libri at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 16:26:30 UTC 2009

I upgraded from V2.2 to V2.4.  I use the "upslog" command to log the
values of my belkin ups (belkinunv via serial port).  It would
occasionally start to record garbage, but it would always go back to
normal in V2.2 if I restarted.  In V2.4 it would not record the values,
and the process would fail after the next interval had passed.  I had
set if for 300 seconds.

I walked through the "upslog" options (I use all the options) and I
found out that by eliminating the "-i" interval option it works
perfect.  I also tried changing the "-i" version to 150 seconds, but it
doesn't work.  Is there something I'm missing.  Right now, I am letting
the logger work using the default, but every 30 seconds seems like too
much information.

Is there something I am missing?