[Nut-upsuser] upsmon shutdown based on Time since power fail.

Jon Bendtsen jbendtsen at laerdal.dk
Mon May 25 12:20:47 UTC 2009

Hi

I am sorry, but i can not answer any of your technical NUT questions,
i just wrote with an idea that might or might not work.

As for starting the machine if power returns, then i can think of some
remote power management that can turn the power on/off to the machine
and then sit between the UPS and the machine(s). WAKE on LAN might be
an option too.

JonB