[Nut-upsuser] This guy must be an idiot

Arnaud Quette aquette.dev at gmail.com
Sat May 30 17:45:28 UTC 2009

2009/5/30 Leslie Rhorer <lrhorer at satx.rr.com>

> [...]
the problem here is that NUT *must* be configured before it can be started.
more recent debs (ie 2.4.1, in jaunty, sid and testing) use the new nut.conf
file, along with a rewritten init script that explicitly tells the user to
configure nut.
future release will provide a config tool...

cheers,
Arnaud
--
Linux / Unix Expert R&D - Eaton - http://www.eaton.com/mgeops