[Nut-upsuser] Tripplite INTERNETX525

Arjen de Korte nut+users at de-korte.org
Sun Nov 8 22:09:01 UTC 2009

Citeren Justin Piszcz <jpiszcz op lucidpixels.com>:

> To find the problem, check the list for my thread DP55KG, you should
> run a debug kernel and grab the usbmon output and report it to the
> list.
>
> Also stop nut and run each service manually with -DDDDDDDDD to see
> what is happening within nut, but if it is not really obvious, the
> kernel/nut developers will need to see the usbmon output.

This looks like a completely different problem. I'm not the maintainer
of this driver, but it looks like the driver expects to be able to
read the battery voltage which the UPS doesn't answer. It might be a
bit over reacting here by assuming the UPS is no longer attached.

In any case, the above advice from Justin seems to be a bit premature.

Please keep list traffic on the list