[Nut-upsuser] Driver for Liebert

Jobbagy Robert jobbagy.robert at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 11:59:47 UTC 2009

Hi Arnaud!

Thanks your answer.
Yes I will to work on this driver.
We need comunication and control with ups, so I need a driver for GTX2
ESP II
I need  resolve same problem what wrote here:
http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/nut-upsuser/2009-October/005529.html

I'm waiting for your and others comments for this problem.

I tried two examples:
There were greg's and Spiros examples.

First,
I need make a battery test.