[Nut-upsuser] MGE-UTALK regression since nut-server-2.2.2

Arjen de Korte nut+users at de-korte.org
Sun May 16 17:22:49 UTC 2010

Citeren Sébastien Lefevre <lefevre.seb op gmail.com>:

> I have communication issues between my station and my old Pulsar EX10 UPS,
> (U-Talk) connected by RS232, when using v2.4.1 of nut-server.

[...]

> Does anyone know about it ?
> I think it's a software bug but I'm waiting for yours opinions.

This regression has been fixed more than a year ago. Either upgrade to
nut-2.4.3 or keep the old nut-2.2.2 driver while upgrading the rest of
the package. You can use any combination of nut-2.0.5 (or better)
driver and server.

When reporting bugs, please try the latest released (or development)
version first.

Please keep list traffic on the list