[Nut-upsuser] nut on pclos-2010.7

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at gmail.com
Sat Nov 6 15:51:24 UTC 2010

On Saturday, November 06, 2010 11:46:49 am Charles Lepple did opine:

> On Nov 5, 2010, at 2:42 PM, Gene Heskett wrote:
> > Now, before I do the make, can I chown this whole tree to myself or
> > does it
> > have to be a root only utility?
>
> You should be able to build it as yourself, then the "make install"
> stage probably needs root privileges.

I tried, as root, to make it last night, and it failed due to missing
libtool-devel stuff, not available for pclos it appears. So that is the next
hurdle.  Message has now been posted to their list re that lack but no
replies as of a few minutes ago.  Weekend and all that. ;-)

Thanks Charles.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)