[Nut-upsuser] Setting offdelay and ondelay in Smart-UPS 1500 RM units

Arjen de Korte nut+users at de-korte.org
Fri Nov 12 10:48:14 UTC 2010

Citeren Javier Miqueleiz <javier op miqueleiz.com>:

>> Please run the following command
>>
>>     /path/to/usbhid-ups -DDD -a upsname > Smart-UPS1500RM.log 2>&1
>>
>> Make sure to kill any usbhid-ups drivers lingering in the background before
>> running this command. Wait 15 seconds and then kill it with Ctrl-C. Gzip
>> the log file that is created and post it here.
>
> Attached.

Thanks. It looks like we need to add the "UPS.Output." prefix to all
"DelayBefore*" HID paths. I've committed a change to that effect to
the development version. It also seems to have a couple of other
variables that might be useful, but those will require some debugging
to find out their exact meaning (for instance,
UPS.Output.APCDelayBeforeStartup and
UPS.Output.APCDelayBeforeShutdown). Let us know if you're interested
in devoting some time to find this out.

Please keep list traffic on the list (off-list replies will be rejected)