[Nut-upsuser] APC CS650 not turning load back on when power return

Andy Hawkins andy at gently.org.uk
Fri Oct 1 19:26:59 UTC 2010

Hi,

A bit more info. I have been in touch with the people at apc-forums just to
make sure this isn't a UPS fault. They had me try the Powerchute software
under Windows to see if it behaves in the same way.

Using this software, the power to the load is restored once power to the UPS
comes back (although it happens immediately rather than once the battery has
charged a little as I'd expected).

So it appears that the command NUT is sending to shutdown the load power
from the UPS also prevents it from re-applying the load power once power to
the UPS returns.

Does this help?

Andy