[Nut-upsuser] Cyberpower CP850PFCLCD 120% battery charge

Arjen de Korte nut+users at de-korte.org
Fri Apr 1 07:20:42 UTC 2011

Citeren Justin Ellison <justin op techadvise.com>:

> When I tested it out tonight, I made a point to watch the LED on the
> unit in comparison to the battery.charge indicator from nut.  Almost
> instant I unplugged it, battery.charge went from 120 to 91, and
> immediately fell in sync with what the LED was showing.

In that case, we should probably just clamp the value to 100%.

Another thing is that the battery voltage doesn't seem to change at
all, it is fixed at 16.0 V (due to an internal conversion factor of
2/3 that is needed on some other models).

Please keep list traffic on the list (off-list replies will be rejected)