[Nut-upsuser] Belkin F6C550-AVR on Squeeze

Josu Lazkano josu.lazkano at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 07:47:57 UTC 2011

2011/4/11 Arjen de Korte <nut+users at de-korte.org>:

> If you look in the compatibility list for Belkin, you'll find that for
> almost all F6Cxxx models in the list two drivers are listed. The usbhid-ups
> driver for <= 2005 models and the blazer_usb driver for 2007 models. I
> suspect that the internals of your UPS have also changed in the same way.
>
> Best regards, Arjen

Thanks Arjen, I change the driver and now it start well:

# /etc/init.d/ups-monitor start
Starting Network UPS Tools: driver(s).

Now I want to test my UPS, I try this commands:

# upsc admin at localhost ups.status
Error: Unknown UPS

# upsc admin at localhost
Error: Unknown UPS

# upsc belkin at localhost
Error: Driver not connected

I am getting some errors, how can i check the UPS status?

Sorry for all this questions, I am newbie on nut.

Thank you very much for your help,

kind regards.

--
Josu Lazkano