[Nut-upsuser] Nut not working remotely

Chris Boot bootc at bootc.net
Sun Aug 14 17:34:57 UTC 2011

On 14/08/2011 18:30, Leslie Rhorer wrote:
> [...]

That doesn't actually tell us the versions of NUT you're using... But as
I run Debian I think I know what the problem is.

Edit /etc/nut/upsd.conf and add/change the LISTEN line to:

LISTEN 0.0.0.0 3493

By default newer Debian version of NUT bind to localhost, so you won't
be able to access it from other machines unless you make the change.

Chris