[Nut-upsuser] Tripplite Smart1200LCD and Debian

John McMillan johnmcmillaniv at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 19:34:54 UTC 2011

I added the productid into the ups.conf file and it has made some progress. Now when I run upsdrvctl start, it shows
Network UPS Tools - UPS driver controller 2.4.3
Network UPS Tools - Generic HID driver 0.34 (2.4.3)
USB communication driver 0.31
Using subdriver: TrippLite HID 0.4
But when I run "upsc tripp" (I named the power supply tripp in the ups.conf file), it tells me this:
Error: Connection failure: Connection refused

Any more thoughts?
Thanks for your help so far,
John