[Nut-upsuser] New UPS for Support List

Dwyer, Simon SDwyer at federalit.net
Tue Aug 30 20:57:32 UTC 2011

Hi All,

I have got the Belkin F6S600auUSB UPS working with the blazer_usb driver.

I pulled the power to the ups last night and it sent a message to the server saying it was on battery then ran for another 10 minutes and then sent a message to the server telling it to shut down, which it did.

upswr did not return anything.

[root at verity ~]# upsc ups
battery.voltage: 13.50
battery.voltage.nominal: 12.0
beeper.status: enabled
device.type: ups
driver.name: blazer_usb
driver.parameter.pollinterval: 2
driver.parameter.port: auto
driver.version: 2.4.3
driver.version.internal: 0.03
input.current.nominal: 2.0
input.frequency: 49.9
input.frequency.nominal: 50
input.voltage: 242.9
input.voltage.fault: 242.9
input.voltage.nominal: 230
output.voltage: 237.5
ups.delay.shutdown: 30
ups.delay.start: 180
ups.load: 0
ups.productid: 5161
ups.status: OL
ups.temperature: 25.0
ups.type: offline / line interactive
ups.vendorid: 0665

[root at verity ~]# upscmd -l ups
Instant commands supported on UPS [ups]:

beeper.toggle - Toggle the UPS beeper
load.off - Turn off the load immediately
load.on - Turn on the load immediately
shutdown.return - Turn off the load and return when power is back
shutdown.stayoff - Turn off the load and remain off
shutdown.stop - Stop a shutdown in progress
test.battery.start - Start a battery test
test.battery.start.deep - Start a deep battery test
test.battery.start.quick - Start a quick battery test
test.battery.stop - Stop the battery test

If any more info is needed just let me know.

Cheers,

Simon Dwyer