[Nut-upsuser] APC Smart-UPS 1000

Arjen de Korte nut+users at de-korte.org
Sun Jan 23 09:16:52 UTC 2011

Citeren Kevin <bakdong op gmail.com>:

> #define APC_HID_VERSION "APC HID 0.95-patch2"
> [...]

>   { "ups.delay.shutdown", ST_FLAG_RW | ST_FLAG_STRING, 10,
> "UPS.Output.APCShutdownAfterDelay", NULL, "%.0f",
> HU_FLAG_QUICK_POLL, NULL },

I see my error now. The above line should be moved up to before the
first occurence of { "ups.delay.shutdown", ... }. The first available
HID path that is found, will set the NUT mapping and there is one
before this line now, so the above will never be used in its present
location.

> The ups.delay.shutdown value starts at what is set in the ups.conf (1):

This should have tipped me off. The 'offdelay' should be ignored by
the driver if the above line is in the correct location.

Please keep list traffic on the list (off-list replies will be rejected)