[Nut-upsuser] Displaying of the HCL legend (was: Socomec UPS)

Sébastien Volle sebastien.volle at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 08:02:23 UTC 2011

Hi,

I can't remember why I used that fancy (and largely broken) script tag, but
in any case, the attached patch should work better across all browsers.
I could not test properly since I'm on lucid and it doesn't have the right
version of asciidoc and I don't have the time right now to try backports,
so I'm not absolutely certain the weird script tag was not actually needed
for some reason.

--
Seb