[Nut-upsuser] libusb not recognized?

Arnaud Quette aquette.dev at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 12:47:53 UTC 2011

Hi Andrew,

as told 2 times (one from myself and another one from Charles), please
subscribe to the mailing list prior to posting.
Information on how to subscribe can be found at the following address:

and as told 2 times also, please use libusb 0.1 not 1.0, since we're not
yet compatible with the latter.

cheers,
Arnaud
--