[Nut-upsuser] Confusing Generic USB UPS cannot be matched

Newbury newbury at mandamus.org
Tue Nov 29 05:12:40 UTC 2011

Completely forgot to look at the syslog. Thanks for reminding me.  Will check in the morning.
It's most annoying. So near yet so far. Everything right up to the end appears to right and then..... I swear the damn thing is laughing at me (said he anthropomorphizing a chumk of lead and some copper).

Hah a chumk of lead! Yes that IS what you call it. Like a pride of lions.

Geoff

Sent from my iPhone