[Nut-upsuser] Support for Online Yunto and Zinto

Mario Giammarco mgiammarco at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 00:20:29 UTC 2012

2012/2/2 Arnaud Quette <aquette.dev at gmail.com>:
> 2012/2/1 Mario Giammarco <mgiammarco at gmail.com>:
>> Here we go!
>>
>> This one for 06da:0601:
>
> ok, so that one seems almost good.
> can you please send also upsc / upscmd / upsrw output?

upsc:

 upsc mieionline
Error: Driver not connected

upsd:

upsd 2.6.1
listening on 127.0.0.1 port 3493
listening on ::1 port 3493
Can't connect to UPS [mieionline] (blazer_usb-mieionline): No such
file or directory

>>   0.478318     Ratings read in 1 tries
>>   0.480405     send: I
>>   0.622185     read: I
>
> this command seems not supported by your unit.
> not sure if there is a more suitable subdriver, but you may want to
> test with other available ones (check the manpage or blazer_usb -h for
> a list)

I have tried other subdrivers and it seems to me that they give more
error than ippon.

Is "I" command so important?

Thanks again,
Mario