[Nut-upsuser] Support for Online Yunto and Zinto

Arnaud Quette aquette.dev at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 17:28:23 UTC 2012

2012/2/4 Mario Giammarco <mgiammarco at gmail.com>:
> 2012/2/2 Arnaud Quette <aquette.dev at gmail.com>:
>> 2012/2/1 Mario Giammarco <mgiammarco at gmail.com>:
>>> Here we go!
>>>
>>> This one for 06da:0601:
>>
>> ok, so that one seems almost good.
>> can you please send also upsc / upscmd / upsrw output?
>>

> upsc:
>
>  upsc mieionline
> Error: Driver not connected
>
> upsd:
>
> upsd 2.6.1
> listening on 127.0.0.1 port 3493
> listening on ::1 port 3493
> Can't connect to UPS [mieionline] (blazer_usb-mieionline): No such
> file or directory

you've probably stopped the driver.
so start both upsd and the driver to get data.

>>>   0.478318     Ratings read in 1 tries
>>>   0.480405     send: I
>>>   0.622185     read: I
>>
>> this command seems not supported by your unit.
>> not sure if there is a more suitable subdriver, but you may want to
>> test with other available ones (check the manpage or blazer_usb -h for
>> a list)
>>
> I have tried other subdrivers and it seems to me that they give more
> error than ippon.
>
> Is "I" command so important?

it's not that the "I" command is important, but more than it's showing
us that you're on the wrong protocol.
as per your previous debug output with the 06DA/0601, you should set
"protocol=zinto" in your ups.conf entry.
then start upsd and the driver in debug mode, and send back the driver
output and an upsc output too.

for the 2nd, as per its USB IDs (06DA/0002), the driver should be bcmxcp_usb.
can you please try it in debug more and also send back the output?

cheers,
Arnaud
--
Linux / Unix Expert R&D - Eaton - http://powerquality.eaton.com