[Nut-upsuser] Support for Online Yunto and Zinto

Arnaud Quette aquette.dev at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 09:11:09 UTC 2012

Hi Mario,

first, please keep the traffic on the list.

2012/2/28 Mario Giammarco <mgiammarco at gmail.com>:
> Here it is:
>
> [mieionline]
>  driver = blazer_usb
> protocol = zinto
> port = auto
>  desc = "yunto q700"
> # subdriver = zinto
>  vendorid = 06da
>  productid = 0601
>
> But please note that I have done: "man blazer_usb" and I see no
> protocol option. I am using the ubuntu 11.10 version 2.6.1-2ubuntu2

everything is fine in your ups.conf, and with your setup.
I've even tested it with the same setup (ubuntu and nut  2.6.1-2ubuntu2):

$ sudo upsdrvctl start blazer
Network UPS Tools - UPS driver controller 2.6.2
Network UPS Tools - Megatec/Q1 protocol USB driver 0.03 (2.6.2)
Duplicate driver instance detected! Terminating other driver!
Supported UPS detected with zinto protocol
Vendor information unavailable
Battery runtime will not be calculated (runtimecal not set)

so it's either an old version that was still running, or another obscure error.
can you please try again, ensuring that you're using the right binaries?

cheers,
Arnaud
--
Linux / Unix Expert R&D - Eaton - http://powerquality.eaton.com