[Nut-upsuser] NUT Two Apc UPSes on Windows

Frédéric Bohé fredericbohe at eaton.com
Thu Mar 29 07:25:52 UTC 2012

Hello Rafal,

On Thu, 2012-03-29 at 00:49 +0200, Rafał Pawłaszek wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I downloaded the tar.gz of the stable 2.6.3 version and after some
> research I got to the point where I received an error:

The Windows port of NUT is not included in the trunk yet. So it is not
available in the stable source released.
You should try to get the Windows_port branch from the SVN:

svn co svn://anonscm.debian.org/nut/branches/windows_port

Compiling NUT on Windows is not an easy task. Let me know the issue you
may have during the process.

Regards,
Fred

--