[Nut-upsuser] mge-utalk ESV8+ comm problem

Martin Loyer martin at martinloyer.fr
Mon Oct 15 12:58:54 UTC 2012

Dear all,

I have an old ESV8 UPS down here, and I did code patching years ago to
support old model on nut.
But, I got some bad effect, like Debian bug you mentionned on your email.

Would be difficult for me to gain access to an ESV8+, but we can work
together to test.

I can make some test, but I need more information. Could you send me
your debug log?

Martin