[Nut-upsuser] Tripp-Lite INTERNET525U

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 11:18:14 UTC 2012

On Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 2:47 AM, Kris Jordan
<nut.kj at sagebrushnetworks.com> wrote:
> I assume some kind of USB debugging will need to be done? And can that be
> easily done (software-wise) on Windows 7 Pro x64?
>
> I don't have a convenient Linux test system at hand for the moment, though I
> do have a few VM's (assuming the extra layers don't get in the way).

Unfortunately, it sounds like our usual suggestions for Windows tools
won't work:

http://libusb.6.n5.nabble.com/Working-preferably-free-USB-sniffer-for-Windows-7-x64-td8754.html

It is easiest to have Windows in a VM, and do the USB capture from a
Linux host running the virtual machine manager (VirtualBox, VMWare,
Qemu, etc.)