[Nut-upsuser] Zigor on Mac Os X

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 22:45:23 UTC 2012

On Sep 25, 2012, at 9:25 AM, Mark Burton wrote:

> If you run the blazers_usb with a few -D's, then --- it works, and it doesn't loose its connection with the UPS
> (makes debugging that problem a little bit of a pain, but there you go, if you want it to work, add some debug :-) )

Are you just starting upsdrvctl or the driver from the command line?

Using at least one "-D" is the hack we've been tossing around as the way to start a driver from launchd (since processes under launchd shouldn't go into the background):

  http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/nut-upsuser/2012-March/007448.html

--
Charles Lepple
clepple at gmail