[Nut-upsuser] IBM 6000 VA LCD 4U Rack UPS

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 01:13:32 UTC 2013

On Feb 13, 2013, at 8:08 PM, Kris Jordan wrote:

> Now try without explore, but with vendor still set and see if the driver will start normally.

I was just looking at that code - I have a feeling that it won't match. The USB code returns POSSIBLY_SUPPORTED if the vendor ID matches a known model (but the product ID doesn't). The "explore" mode is meant to match anything, once you provide an ID to pick which device to poke.

Kilian: you mentioned Debian. Did you build NUT from source, or are you using .debs?

Even if it's .debs, there is a way to rebuild just the driver, and temporarily install that over the one from the .deb.

--
Charles Lepple
clepple at gmail