[Nut-upsuser] Tripp-Lite OMNI750ISO

David Vree david.h.vree at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 13:20:43 UTC 2013

On 03/25/2013 03:08 AM, Douglas Parsons wrote:

> Dave,
>
> My NUT skills are rusty so I may need correcting, list feel free to
> enlighten me.
>
> Last I recall there are two main triggers for shutdown, LB (low
> battery) from the "status" variable or a timer that begins when the
> "status" varible goes from OL (on line) to OB (on battery). In your
> case I would think the timer is the way to go. Now with that said I
> also recall that at least on some UPS units you can adjust the LB
> point. If yours is one of these you can increase the LB setting and
> thus give yourself more time before the battery dies.
>
> Like I said it has been a while since I have been in the docs so there
> may be a better method but I am sure there is a solution of some type.
>
> Doug

Thanks for the help.  I'm not sure I can change much about this UPS.
When I run "upsrw" for it here is all I get back:

[ups.delay.shutdown]
Interval to wait after shutdown with delay command (seconds)
Type: STRING
Value: 64

There is nothing apparently settable about its LB point via the driver.
  BTW -- What do you think "ups.delay.shutdown" means?

I hate to say it, but I guess I'll just have to pull the plug and see
what happens....