[Nut-upsuser] Thank you for NUT

David Vree david.h.vree at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 19:46:09 UTC 2013

In case anyone here wonders if the work they've done on NUT has been
helpful, I can tell you for sure that it has.

We run Ubuntu on our servers here and recently came across a Tripp-Lite
OMNI750ISO to add to our varied collection of UPS boxes.

I was wondering if Tripp-Lite's software would run on Ubuntu and so I
asked and got this nice, polite reply back from Tripp-Lite:

--------------------------------------
Dear Dave,

Thank you for your inquiry. The OMNI750ISO does not appear to be HID
compliant, and there is no Poweralert for Ubuntu.
Let me know if you have any further questions.
Thank you for choosing Tripp Lite!

Sincerely,
Tripp Lite Product Support

We've been running NUT successfully for a long time and so I'm not even
sure why I bothered to ask.

In any event, thanks for all you do.

Dave