[Nut-upsuser] Controlling an APC 9210 with nut

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 02:19:36 UTC 2013

On Mar 26, 2013, at 12:19 PM, Graeme Hilton wrote:

> What's the upsc output that the developers want?
> I have a MIB file supplied from APC, but is there a way I can give
> this to upsd to use?

The process isn't automatic yet:

http://buildbot.networkupstools.org/~buildbot/cayenne/docs/reb1f01ed6f0e3844d00876b748287976b7c2478a-343/website/output/docs/developer-guide.chunked/ar01s04.html#snmp-subdrivers

We have a script to generate a stub SNMP driver, but it requires a bit of work to merge that back into the existing driver.

The author of the snmp-ups driver doesn't have a lot of free time at the moment, but if you follow those directions and post results to the list (either this one, or nut-upsdev), I'll see what I can do.

--
Charles Lepple
clepple at gmail