[Nut-upsuser] UPS don't reset

Bzzz lazyvirus at gmx.com
Fri Mar 29 12:16:12 UTC 2013

On Thu, 28 Mar 2013 19:13:22 -0700
Kris Jordan <nut.kj at sagebrushnetworks.com> wrote:

> Try rebooting the UPS micro-controller,
>
> 1. Unplug the UPS.
> 2. Disconnect the batteries.
> 3. Push the buttons to make sure the unit fully discharges internally.
> 4. Reconnect the batteries and AC.
>
> Does that help?

I followed your mod'op but it's still the same mess :(

In fact, I recovered an old (2 yrs) note of mine while
testing: I had the exact same problem.

Once the master computer's down, I switched the UPS off
(otherwise it goes on) and everything was back to normal.

BTW, I had an AC shortage this morning and I tested after
that, the UPS went rapidly on low batt. state and nut
was ok with that, saying it put down the computer.

JY
--
Hating the Yankees is as American as pizza pie, unwed mothers and
cheating on your income tax. -- Mike Royko