[Nut-upsuser] Request for advice about NUTdrivers/bcmxcp

Arnaud Quette aquette.dev at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 21:17:19 UTC 2013

2013/11/18 Vladimir Nesterenko <nesterenko.vy at gmail.com>

> [...]

Hello Vladimir,

sorry for the late in answering, but the NUT Community could told you that
I've not really been present nor reactive over the past year...
that said, here are base answers to your questions:
1. there have been recent updates from Alf Høgemark, along with some others.
We are currently working hard to release 2.7.1, which will ship these
improvements.
2. http://www.networkupstools.org/docs/user-manual.chunked/ar01s07.html

cheers,
Arno