[Nut-upsuser] Tripplite UPS (SU10KRT3/1X) through snmp-ups (nut 2.6.5)

Иши Кылса ishikylsa at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 04:33:10 UTC 2014

> I forgot to mention, if you don't want to deal with autoconf, etc., when
> building from Git, you can grab a snapshot from Buildbot:
>
> nut-2.7.1.5.tar.gz<http://buildbot.networkupstools.org/~buildbot/cayman/snapshot/snmp_subdriver/rab7b0452e21aef8aaf308963da6380e712427e1d-146/nut-2.7.1.5.tar.gz>

Thanks a lot, I downloaded it from this link and ran commands "autoreconf
&& ./configure && make" to build it:

It says:
configure.ac:108: error: possibly undefined macro:
AC_C_FLEXIBLE_ARRAY_MEMBER
      See the Autoconf documentation.
configure.ac:109: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_C_VARARRAYS
configure.ac:119: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_TYPE_LONG_DOUBLE
configure.ac:120: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_TYPE_LONG_LONG_INT
autoreconf: /usr/bin/autoconf failed with exit status: 1

I ran "autoreconf && ./configure && make" on two Linux'es: CentOS 5 and
Enterprise Linux 5, and the output is the same on both of them.