[Nut-upsuser] NUTDRV_ATCL_USB driver on Windows

Humberto Möckel hamberthm at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 10:56:13 UTC 2015

Hello again! I'm the guy from the blazer_usb shutdown problem the other
day. Now I moved on installing the system in another work PC with another
kind of rebranded UPS. This ups is a double battery 1000VA "UPS" brand.
Device identifies itself as "ATCL FOR USB" on device description.
Blazer_usb seems to identify it as compatible but fails at sending commands.

Further reading took me to the NUTDRV_ATCL_USB driver that seems to be
specifically for my type of UPS. The problem is it isn't present in the
Windows port of NUT. ¿What can I do?

Thanks!