[Nut-upsuser] Need help with Tripp Lite SMART1300LCDT NUT v2.7.3

e430benz98 at yahoo.com e430benz98 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 19 01:44:00 UTC 2015

I see what you are saying. I did use usbhid-ups without the -D and once in a awhile it will say it found a previous driver running and it was going to kill it

Here is something I have been doing... If I keep issueing the command to load the drivers eventually it will load it even after removing the usb_set_altinterface from ups.conf.

It almost looks like the inferface is dropping on and off regardless

If that makes sense its almost like someone is pulling out the USB wire and plugging in and out

Sent from my LG G3.