[Nut-upsuser] Call to funding NUT infrastructure

Arnaud Quette arnaud.quette at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 08:11:11 UTC 2015

Hi Greg and NUT supporters

>  Hi Arnaud,
>
> You are an officer and a gentleman, very helpful on the email lists when
> time permits, and I am very happy to support the NUT infrastructure!  I
> hope that my donation makes the hosting easier to run for a while!

thanks for your kind words and support, along with the few others that have
donated to support this effort.
I'm back from 2 weeks of vacations, hence my silence. But I'll follow-up on
this subject, and will provide an update.

Thanks again and cheers,
Arno
--
Eaton Data Center Automation - Opensource Leader
NUT (Network UPS Tools) Project Leader - http://www.networkupstools.org