[Nut-upsuser] No power cycle after shutdown on Atlantis Land OnePower A03-S1001

hyouko at gmail.com hyouko at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 21:18:35 UTC 2015

Davide, given that your device has a VID:PID pair of 0xffff:0x0000 I
assume you're using the 'krauler' USB subdriver.
If that's the case (and it should be, at least going by the upsc
output you posted some time ago), then be aware that the driver
-currently- doesn't support shutdown commands:
http://www.networkupstools.org/docs/man/nutdrv_qx.html#_implementation_notes
Starting from 2.7.3 (some bugs have been fixed after that release and,
hence, I'd recommend current git HEAD) nutdrv_qx has a new USB
subdriver ('fabula') that's somewhat similar to the 'krauler' one and
that supports shutdown commands (but it still ignores
ups.delay.start/ondelay and makes the UPS turn on the load as soon as
power is back, as per my previous link): it may (or maybe not) work
with your device.
Once installed the new version, you should be able to test the new
subdriver specifying in ups.conf something like this:
    [ups]
        driver = nutdrv_qx
        port = auto
        subdriver = fabula
        vendorid = ffff
        productid = 0000
If you still don't have luck with the new subdriver, then -provided
that you have enough time (and patience to put up with me)- we can try
to see if we can add support for shutdown commands to the 'krauler'
subdriver.