[Nut-upsuser] windows version upsmon.exe - libgcc_s_dw2-1.dll error

Miroslav Geisselreiter mg at intar.cz
Wed Sep 16 12:20:02 UTC 2015

Hi,

I just installed NUT-Installer-2.6.5-6.msi on Windows 2012 server, set
config as netclient and start windows service. I found service is
running but monitoring is not working. After some investigation I
discovered that I had to copy
libgcc_s_dw2-1.dll from c:\Program Files (x86)\NUT\bin\ to c:\Program
Files (x86)\NUT\sbin\

I suppose it is a bug and should be corrected with next windows build.
If somebody who is responsible for it reads this mail let us know. Thank
you.

Regards,

Mirac.