[Nut-upsuser] Besoin d’aide pour upssched

Roger Price roger at rogerprice.org
Tue Jun 14 21:10:24 UTC 2016

On Tue, 14 Jun 2016, Philippe Le Mesle wrote:

> I finally received a delayed SMS saying power was back.

I'm guessing that your test action is to disconnect the building power
from the UPS for a certain time and then re-connect.  How long do you
wait?

Even when all the gear is permanently powered directly from the building
and not the UPS, the command "upssched-cmd upssms" does not send an SMS
when the UPS is disconnected from the wall socket, but does so correctly
when the command is typed in directly. Have I understood correctly?

If this is what is happening then the next thing to check is whether when
the UPS is disconnected the value "upssms" is indeed received by
upssched-cmd.

Do you receive the notifications from upsmon correctly?

Roger