[Nut-upsuser] I have a question in use CyberPower UPS.

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 13:37:27 UTC 2017

On Aug 1, 2017, at 5:47 AM, Andy Jan <andy1635qq at gmail.com> wrote:

> But I want to see the frequency in NUT by connecting CPS UPS. I have traced the NUT source code and find that the CPS HID table doesn't build the frequency.
>
> Due to I know less about Linux and NUT. Could you help to revise the NUT CPS HID table? My UPS model is PR750ELCD.

Can you please send a log from "explore" mode?

http://networkupstools.org/docs/man/usbhid-ups.html

Not sure which distribution you are using, but on Debian/Ubuntu it will look something like this:

/lib/nut/usbhid-ups -DD -x explore -a name-of-ups 2>&1 | tee /tmp/explore-CPS.txt

It will loop continuously if it finds the UPS, so you can press Control-C after ~ 30 seconds. Please gzip the log before emailing it to the list.