[Nut-upsuser] [HCL] Cyber Power Systems CP1500AVRLCDa supported by usbhid-ups

Mike the.lists at mgm51.com
Sun May 14 17:16:55 UTC 2017

ups.status: OL
ups.test.result: No test initiated
ups.timer.shutdown: -60
ups.timer.start: -60
ups.vendorid: 0764

Results of upscmd -l

beeper.disable - Disable the UPS beeper
beeper.enable - Enable the UPS beeper
beeper.mute - Temporarily mute the UPS beeper
beeper.off - Obsolete (use beeper.disable or beeper.mute)
beeper.on - Obsolete (use beeper.enable)
load.off - Turn off the load immediately
load.off.delay - Turn off the load with a delay (seconds)
load.on - Turn on the load immediately
load.on.delay - Turn on the load with a delay (seconds)
shutdown.return - Turn off the load and return when power is back
shutdown.stayoff - Turn off the load and remain off
shutdown.stop - Stop a shutdown in progress
test.battery.start.deep - Start a deep battery test
test.battery.start.quick - Start a quick battery test
test.battery.stop - Stop the battery test

Note that the load.off delay is specified in seconds, but internally it
is divided by 60, using integer division, to get the number of minutes.
I said the following in a prior message about a different Cyber Power
UPS model:

===
When I specify a 59 second delay on the command line, the UPS shuts off
immediately.

  59 second delay specified - immediate shutoff
  60 second delay specified - exactly one minute delay, then shutoff
  80 second delay specified - exactly one minute delay, then shutoff
 115 second delay specified - exactly one minute delay, then shutoff
 128 second delay specified - exactly two minute delay, then shutoff

So if I had to guess, I would offer that the UPS is doing an integer
divide by 60 on the number of seconds given by the command.  That is why
the request for a 59 second delay resulted in no delay at all.
===

I see the same behavior with this model.