Version 6.3.2 broken?

HeX dietmarw at gmx.de
Tue Mar 1 13:01:56 GMT 2011

Hi,

OK I could "fix" this one myself.

Apparently offlineimap does not like two reference statements like:

[Repository A]
type = IMAP
reference = INBOX

[Repository B]
type = Gmail
reference = FOO

v6.2 silently accepted this where v6.3.2 now throws an error. Actually I
think it should be possible to have two references. Well at least this
is exactly my user case with which I'm now already struggling for a week
to get it to work.

E.g.,

A/INBOX/* ---> B/FOO/*

B/FOO/* ---> A/INBOX/*