Still getting "too many values to unpack" Error

Jagadeesh N. Malakannavar mnjagadeesh at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 15:56:59 BST 2012

oooops I did bit offlineimap.py debugging and solved the issue.

Issue was I had created folder with "" around the folder name. It was
framing sting like this

'(\\HasNoChildren) "/" "mail/"Deleted Emails""'

I deleted "" aroung Deleted Emails, everything is working as exected.

Thanks

--

Thanks,
Jagadeesh N.Malakannavar