BinGO®WINNER!!!

UK.BinGo® Promotions. infobingo at ukbingo.co.uk
Wed Feb 17 02:43:23 UTC 2010

GALA.BinGo®
71 Queensway, London, W2 4QH.
http://www.whichbingo.co.uk/

CONGRATULATIONS!

Your have been selected amongst the ten contestants to procure two million five hundred thousand pounds each in our 2010 UKBinGo® promotions. Your notification numbers are 77.11.444.get in touch with our representative for directions, delivery and protocol on how best to claim your prize. Beneficiaries to these funds can be disqualified for bridge of protocol by our representative. Beneficiaries will be eligible for the Grand Prize of twenty million GDP after proper verification. Contact European Head Office. 71 Queensway, London, W2 4QH Mr. Trust {email: europeanheadoffice at yahoo.com.hk} with Name and Phone numbers IMMEDIATELY.

Copyright © 2007-2010 GALA.BinGo/BuckyBinGo® UK.

GALABingo® is operated by Buckingham Bingo Ltd, a private limited company, in partnership with Virtue Fusion (Alderney) Ltd©. Virtue Fusion (Alderney) Ltd© is a private limited company registered in Alderney under number 1628. Registered office: York House, Victoria Street, Alderney, GY9 3TA, British Channel Islands Virtue Fusion (Alderney) Ltd© is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Virtue Fusion Ltd©. Virtue Fusion (Alderney) Ltd© is licensed to provide interactive betting opportunities under an Internet Gaming Licence issued by the Alderney Gambling Control Commission on 1st September 2007. All financial transactions will be conducted by the European Head Office, Virtue Fusion Limited©. The registered trading offices of Virtue Fusion Limited©.