[PKG-OpenRC-Debian] Refreshing the OpenRC package

Ritesh Raj Sarraf rrs at debian.org
Fri Oct 17 10:43:09 UTC 2014

I have prepared the 0.13.1 release. Will reboot with it now, and upload it.

Some things I noticed and I need help from you guys.

X: librc1: shlib-calls-exit lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/librc.so.1
W: librc1: shlib-with-executable-stack lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/librc.so.1
W: librc1: dev-pkg-without-shlib-symlink lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/librc.so.1
usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/librc.so

None is a blocker but good to fix.

On the packaging side, I noticed some upstream files touch in the debian
diff.... For now, I've put it into a separate patch.

Thomas: I added myself to uploaders.

Ritesh

--
Ritesh Raj Sarraf | http://people.debian.org/~rrs