[Openstack-devel] GSoC at Debian

Syed Armani dce3062 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 17:14:43 UTC 2012

Hi Loic,

Trust me it was a very difficult decision, I applied in two organisations
and to my luck both of them selected me. I am very thankful to you and Ghe
Rivero for showing faith in me. when i got to know that i have been
selected by both organisations, i took the matter to my elders and seniors.
And on their direction, i took the decision. But if you allow me, i am
ready to be there and contribute in whatever way i can. I respect the
debian community and everyone contributing to OpenStack. I share the same
aspirations of contributing to the cloud platform as the debian community
does and i am ready to collaborate with anyone who is working on OpenStack
Quantum.

With Thanks & Best Regards
Syed Armani