[Openstack-devel] OpenStack summit debian table

Loic Dachary loic at enovance.com
Fri Mar 9 15:00:46 UTC 2012

Hi,

I'll represent the Debian GNU/Linux OpenStack packaging team and Debian during the OpenStack summit in San Francisco next month. This will be a first for me and I would be grateful if you have tips and tricks on how to get in touch with the Debian community over there, how to behave when sitting at the table, what posters I could bring with me and from where I can get them ( or files to print them or whatever ;-).

I will arrive in San Francisco April 15th and go back April 21th. The table is free and eNovance (the company I work for) is paying for the travel and hosting. There is no Debian funds involved. Since there is a strict "non commercial" policy, selling goodies is out of the question. However, Stefano Maffulli said it was ok to collect donations.

Thanks in advance for your help :-)

-----
>From bits from the DPL for February 2012

Miscellaneous

- We have been invited to attend the OpenStack summit in April [20] and
  have a presence there, free of charge. Loic Dachary, active member of
  the OpenStack packaging team in Debian, has agreed to go and represent
  Debian there. Thanks a lot to Stefano Maffulli for the invitation and
  to Loic for his availability!

  [20] http://www.openstack.org/conference/san-francisco-2012/

--
Loïc Dachary         Chief Research Officer
// eNovance labs   http://labs.enovance.com